And a happy new year!
I wish you all my best wishes for this new year.
I hope 2013 will be as exciting as 2012 for the MySQL community.
Thank you for spending time on MySQL[Plus] in 2012, I hope to have more and more readers in 2013.
If you would like to read (or read back) my posts published in 2012, here is the summary :
- How to quickly identify queries with pt-query-digest and pt-query-advisor from rules?
- A (little) MySQL bug story…
- Temporary file behavior… (and how lsof save my life)
- How to exclude a database from your dump with ZRM
- RainGauge, the new killer tool?
- Few words about pt-archiver
- What’s up with the advice tools?
- Covering or not covering, that is the question
- MySQL 101 : Numeric type attributes and maximum value
And all the most useful slides of 2012 are also on [Plus] : http://www.mysqlplus.net/mysql-docs/
Happy new year again on [Plus]